Motic has launched its new upright microscope, the BA410, a newly designed, modular stand especially for routine-clinical, lab, and teaching applications suitable for a wide range of transmitted light applications for the life science markets.
A completely redesigned optical system ensures that the BA410 will provide the best image quality in the demanding cytology, pathology, and histology fields from both demanding amateur to professional levels. A variety of new viewing heads are also available, including a Trinocular head with three light splits (100:0/20:80/0:100) and two Ergonomic heads with tilting and (optional) telescopic functions.
The improved CCIS Optical system includes a variety of contrast techniques like Fluorescence, dark field, polarization as well as an improved phase contrast: one condenser covers both positive as well as negative phase contrast lenses. While a solid-state quintuple nosepiece is standard, an optional sextuple nosepiece is now also available.
Imaging has also been improved through new CCD adapters, optimizing the use of all Motic Digital cameras with CMOS and CCD sensor targets.
The completely lead-free manufacturing of the microscope and its optics follow the RoHS regulations of environment and user protection.
- 30° inclined Binocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated.
- Optionally binocular ergo head, tilting 4º~30º or binocular ergo plus head, tilting 4º~30º and telescoping 35mm
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/22mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed sextuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EC-H Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 1 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 27mm
- Large 175mm X 145mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 80 X 53mm. Sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- Focusable and centrable Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90 with iris diaphragm
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Koehler illumination quartz Halogen 6V/30W with external lamphouse and intensity control